Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome!

I am so excited to be the Valiant 8 leader again this year! Although technically I was the Valiant 8 teacher last year, I was new to the ward, changed primary classes, and went on vacation - basically I'm grateful for the opportunity to get to know these great kids better!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Sister Lindsey Laudie. My huband, Mike, and my two children, Amy (3) and Matthew (7 months), moved into the Kettering Ward in July of 09. We had been living in Arizona for 4 1/2 years before that. I am originally from Arizona as well, so Ohio is quite a drastic change, weather-wise at least! My husband and I both attended BYU, where he graduated in Electrical Engineering. Upon his graduation, we moved to Arizona where I transferred to ASU and finished my degree in Accountancy. I am lucky to be a stay-at-home mom, although I do some consulting and tax work for the company I worked for previously in Arizona.

I am so glad to be here in Ohio and can't wait to see what great surprises this new year has to offer! If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me! Thank you for the opportunity to teach your children this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment